How to Get a FREE Naloxone (Narcan) Kit
* Only available to Ohio residents
Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone) is a community-wide naloxone (also known as narcan) distribution program. Naloxone is a medication that can be used to quickly reverse an overdose caused by an opioid drug. Free narcan kits are available upon request thanks to a Federally funded grant through the Ohio Department of Health.
The project educates opioid users, their family members or their friends on how to recognize the signs and symptoms of a drug overdose. Call emergency medical services, perform rescue breathing, and administer naloxone/narcan nasally.
For more information, call (330) 343-5555 x 1780 or email us at email@example.com
Naloxone (Narcan) kits are available for in person pick-up at the Tuscarawas County Health Department.
Steps to Requesting a Free Narcan Kit by Mail:
There are two easy ways to request a FREE naloxone (Narcan) Kit by mail:
Complete the online naloxone (Narcan) mail order form.
Once you complete the survey, please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Below is a photo of how to expect your package to arrive.
1. Watch the Naloxone training video below:
(by requesting a kit, you are certifying that you watched the below video in its entirety)
2. Complete the Form (English and Spanish versions are available at the links below. Please complete as many of the questions as you are comfortable answering.)
3. Save the Form to your Computer
4. Email the completed form as an attachment to the below email address. Be sure to include the mailing address* that you would like the kit to be mailed to in the body of the email message.
*Reminder: we only mail to Ohio residents
For questions, please contact:
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order.